Monday, June 3, 2013

Hey Guys!

The great book blogger Emily over at Confessions of a Bookaholic has asked me to help her with her blog for a month while she her computer is undergoing some attempts to save it :) This means that I will be doing two blogs, but I promise I will try and do a few posts here and there. However, I am determined not to disappoint Emily and will therefore spending most of my time over there if you guys want to keep updated on the stuff that I'm reading.


http://emily-confessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.com/

Also some other big news: MY BIRTHDAY IS IN ONE MONH! That's right, July 3rd is my birthday and I am hoping to get some books to read. Its going to be a hard birthday because I'm moving into a townhouse and trying to pack. I have to be moved out 4 days before my birthday.

Well, anyway, go ahead and keep updated here and on Emily's blog! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...