Sunday, June 29, 2014

What's Going On in Sarah World?

Well, I bet all of you are wondering WHY I am not posting a lot. The answer is this: I am never home, with a rare acess to wifi, which makes updating this blog extremely difficult. I post whenever I can, I promise.

Last week, my siblings had this huge sports tournament, and like the amazing, supportive sister that I am, I willingly sacrificed my wifi in order to come support.

This week, though, I AM BETTER PREPARED for this blog!!! I posted my review of The Testing yesterday, posted this today, and tomorrow I have ALREADY written a review of Austenland by Shannon Hale that will be up and ready tomorrow.

I thought, YES! Next week I finally have the free time to update this blog! And then I remembered that my birthday is on Thursday and Independence Day is on Friday. So, I will probably not post on those days. Sorry to disappoint.

But, one reason I am SUPER EXCITED is because I won a copy of On the Fence by Kasie West from an EpicReads contest!! I think we all know how much I adored The Distance Between Us, and On the Fence is supposed to be even cuter! *fangirl moment* So, as soon as I get that on my hands, the review will be up for it.

Speaking of my birthday, like the book nerd, or as I like to call it, passionate reader, I am, I asked for a whole bunch of books for my birthday, so be prepared for a book haul in a week or so. Super excited for that.

I also preordered my copy of "Four" by Veronica Roth. Super duper excited. If anyone would like a review featured on this blog, I am starting up Fantabulous Friday reviews again! Email me your review at enchantedbyabook@outlook.com.

So, coming up this week: July Newsletter tomorrow, Austenland review on Thursday, and possibly a Fantabulous Friday review on Friday. Thank you for your patience. I love that this blog is still getting views despite my lack of posts. Love you all!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...