Saturday, October 18, 2014

PLEASE READ

I am starting something exciting! You guys kept begging me to write more fanfiction, (after those few that I posted last year) so as a fun alternative, I will now be doing "Writing Wednesdays". I will post a new chapter every week and you guys get to decide what happens next!! To get started, I have a quick three question survey that I need to have as MANY RESPONSES AS POSSIBLE in order to get started. Please share this link with your friends and take it!! I look forward to writing with you. If you have any questions, comment them below.


Love, 
Sarah XOXO

Here is the link:

2 comments:

  1. Great survey! :)
    I cannot wait for your chapters.:D
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read some of your writing! Going to take the survey right now :)
    - Cambrie @ and so the book begins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...