Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tay Swizzle Book Tag

THE TAYLOR SWIFT BOOK TAG


So technically there is ALREADY a Taylor Swift Book Tag, and some of the choices are pretty awesome, but they did leave out some of her best songs, so I am redoing it.


We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Pick a book that you would never ever read again. Like ever.


For me this would be The Giver. Which is kind of ironic because Taylor Swift is in the movie.




Red
Book with a red cover.


Hmmmm…… do I have one? Just kidding, I have plenty. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer… it’s only partly red, but I only partly want to answer this question so….


I Knew You Were Trouble
A character that you knew was trouble, but you fell for him anyway.


William.
Gorgeous.
Freaking.
Herondale.


#teamwillforevs


Enchanted
This is a book that you automatically fell in love with, and just makes you wonderstruck every time you read it.


The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. I have yet to find a romance that I love more.


All Too Well
The couple that you thought would be together forever, but they called you up and broke you like a promise.


My FOURTRIS!! Sorry not sorry but you KNOW what happened to that relationship… just saaayyyinggg….


Forever and Always
Your OTP that will always be that perfect couple. Forever and always.


SCARLET AND WOLF from the Lunar Chronicles. Right now she seems to have difficulties accepting this relationship but it. will. happen.


Love Story
This book just makes you melt. You feel like a princess whenever you read it.
Entwined by Heather Dixon. Definitely very princessy!!!
Teardrops on My Guitar
Whether you play guitar or not, this book will make you cry all over it.
The
Fault
In
My-
Broken-
Heart-
That -
Needs -
Ice -
Cream -
And -
Tissues-
Stars.
Bad Blood
A character that you just hate with a passion. Bandaids don’t fix bullet holes, guys.
OMG Bella. Freaking. Swan. Girl, get some backbone!! Ewww!!
Dear John
A character death you will never get over.
Death?? AS IN A SINGLE ONE??
Nope.
I can’t pick.
There is too many.

1 comment:

  1. I love the extra editions :) Will Herondale is simply perfect <3 Bella on the other hand is not... at all... movie Bella definitely worse though

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/01/arc-review-winners-crime-winners.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...