Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blogaversary and other stuff

Whoo!!!! You guys should be pumped for this upcoming month. My school musical is over and we have a whole week off for spring break, so hopefully that will give me time to catch up on my reading and my reviewing. I apologize for the lack of pictures... I'm typing this on my phone. But here are the three reviews that I will definitely get done this week: 
Split Second by Kasie West
Dangerous by Shannon Hale
These Broken Stars by Aimee Kaufman and Megan Spooner 

From now on this blog will pick up the pace! I will be posting 3-5 times a week, and at least two of those will be reviews. Also, tomorrow something very special will be posted because it is Enchanted By A Book's blogaversary! Whooo! I hope you are all looking forward to it. :) 
Have an amazing day!
Sarah  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...